Our Commitment to Community Service
For years, our communities have given us their trust and business. The best way to say “thank you” is to share our knowledge and expertise to help create prosperity for all.
Yeo & Yeo is committed to supporting the communities in which we live and work, contributing financially and contributing time. Commitment to community service has been a longstanding part of Yeo & Yeo’s culture since the inception of the firm, beginning with the three generations of the Yeo family.
Community Involvement Highlights
- Employees donate time, talent and financial support to over 200 different community service organizations throughout Michigan
- Recipient of the 2012 United Way of Saginaw County's Thomas J. Hetherman Campaign Award
- Recipient of the 2009 Governor’s Corporate Community Leader Award
- Contribute to hundreds of charitable, civic and professional organizations annually
- Scholarships are given annually to accounting students at five different universities throughout Michigan
- Companies That Care Award (United Way of Midland County)
- Friendship Award (Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Great Lakes Bay Region)
We are proud of our employees’ outreach and honored to have been recognized with community service awards from several organizations.
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today
Careers at Yeo & Yeo
At Yeo & Yeo, we make it our goal to hire passionate, driven, intelligent, diverse and enthusiastic problem solvers.Apply Today