Construction is a volatile industry. Bonding issues, tax complexities, interest rates and state licensing regulations all dictate the profitability of a construction company. That’s why it is vital to the future of your business that your advisor understands the industry’s challenges and opportunities.
Yeo & Yeo’s experienced CPAs and business consultants help over 200 construction clients deal with the unique issues confronting the industry. We have built our construction practice on providing personal attention, strong technical ability and a wide range of specialized services to help you maximize profitability. We can help minimize tax burdens, increase operating margins, stabilize cash flow and keep you informed of tax law changes and regulatory issues that impact your business.
Our team members actively participate in local, state and national level industry trade associations, gaining in-depth knowledge of the most important issues facing contractors today. Some of those organizations include the National Association of Home Builders, Michigan Association of Home Builders and CICPAC.
We provide the following industry-leading accounting and consulting services to help you build long-term success.
Yeo & Yeo's The Right Angle newsletter explores accounting, tax and financial issues that affect construction companies. Read the latest issue.
- Bonding Assistance & Insurance Issues
- Business Valuation
- Computer Systems Selection and Implementation
- Entity Selection
- Fraud Investigation
- Davis-Bacon Compliance
- Job Costing & Percentage of Completion Analysis
- Loan & Financing Agreements
- Overhead Cost & Cash Flow Analysis
- Succession Planning
Tax Planning and Preparation
- Audit Assistance
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Federal, State & Local Tax Preparation
- State Sales & Use Tax Issues
- Tax Planning & Strategies
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
- Compilations, Review & Audits
- General Ledger Activities
- Financial Instruction & Controllership
- Payroll Services
- QuickBooks Support
Benefit and Retirement Planning
- Fringe Benefit Planning
- Retirement Plans: IRAs, 401(k), Simple, Flex Benefits Plan and Deferred Compensation