Yeo & Yeo’s Death Care Services Group understands the specialized needs of death care professionals. We recognize that the death care industry operates in a highly regulated environment with unique accounting, compliance attestation and audit requirements.
You can be confident in our experience, integrity and commitment. The professionals of Yeo & Yeo's Death Care Services group provide customized business consulting, tax, and accounting services to meet the specific needs of cemeteries, funeral homes and their owners. We work closely with you and your staff to increase the efficiency of your business operations, decrease costs and maximize cash flow.
Our CPAs have extensive experience in the preparation of the reports required by the State of Michigan for cemeteries and funeral homes. Through our memberships in the Michigan Cemetery Association and Michigan Funeral Directors Association, we stay abreast of the issues facing your industry.
Our clients benefit from the expertise and continuity of our engagement team and the rapport that develops over time from this vital business relationship. If you have a concern, our professionals are always available to offer the support you need.
Accounting & Tax Services for Death Care
Compliance Services for Death Care
- Audit and Attest Services for Pre-need and Perpetual Care Trusts
- Cemetery Annual Report Preparation
- Consultation and Preparation of Trust Tax Returns
- Fraud Investigation and Forensic Accounting
- Internal Control Design and Review
- Michigan Annual and Prepaid Report Engagements
- Pre-need and Perpetual Trust Compliance Consulting
- Prepaid Funeral and Cemetery Sales Act Compliance Consulting and Report Preparation
Business Valuation Services for Death Care
- Liquidation or Reorganization
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sale of Business
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Gifting Programs
- Succession Planning
- Tax Valuations
Request a Proposal
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your business needs. Request a proposal and let’s get the conversation started.Request a Proposal
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today