Health Care Services
A number of changes in the health care industry such as health care reform, shrinking reimbursements and complex regulations increase the pressure on health care organizations to operate more efficiently. Yeo & Yeo’s Health Care Services team – comprised of experienced CPAs, medical practice consultants, billing specialists and technology professionals – help you profitably adapt to the changing environment.
Yeo & Yeo combines more than 85 years of accounting expertise with over 35 years of medical practice management experience. Currently servicing over 450 health care clients ranging from solo physician offices, dental practices and multi-specialty groups to home health agencies and large health care organizations, we understand the unique challenges each provider faces. We have created long-standing relationships with these clients built on knowledge, integrity and respect.
Our health care professionals stay in the forefront of the health care industry.
- Serve on medical committees and boards, and actively support a number of medical trade and business organizations, including the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS), Michigan Osteopathic Association (MOA), and several other health care related associations.
- Provide specialty-specific seminars and trainings, serve as lecturers and author articles for various practices and health care organizations throughout Michigan including MSMS and MOA.
- Offer a myriad of resources such as our Starting a Practice Checklist.
Improve your practice's financial wellness with a dose of Yeo & Yeo’s Health Care services.
- How Does the Health Care Law Impact You?
- 2013 Payroll Update
- Steps to Prepare for an Audit
- Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- More Business Insights
- Protecting Your Business from Fraud
- Michigan Business Tax - Business Provisions
- Tax consequences converting from C Corp to S Corp
- IRS Program Allows Employers to Change Worker Classification
- Flow-Through Withholding
- Tax Provisions Expiring After 2011
- Congress Skirts Fiscal Cliff
- Updated Form I-9