Corp! Magazine Names Yeo & Yeo Among “Best of Michigan Business”
Readers of Corp! magazine and its website know a good thing when they see it. They named Yeo & Yeo, P.C. among the 2011 top workplaces in the state – a “Best of Michigan Business” – in the accounting category. John M. Kunitzer, President & CEO, accepted the award at a breakfast program on April 5, 2011, at Michigan State University’s Management Education Center in Troy. Corp! is Michigan’s largest business magazine.
“Yeo & Yeo is grateful for the trust our clients place in us. We are proud to help businesses across Michigan achieve financial and business success,” said Mr. Kunitzer. Yeo & Yeo is a best Michigan business because along with providing outstanding business, financial and accounting solutions for its clients, the firm is a significant contributor to the community and a great place to work.
- How Does the Health Care Law Impact You?
- 2013 Payroll Update
- Top 10 Ways to Reduce IT Spending
- 10 Ways to Reduce Overhead and Cut Waste
- Protecting Your Business from Fraud
- Michigan Business Tax - Business Provisions
- Tax consequences converting from C Corp to S Corp
- Manufacturers' Deduction Offers Contractors Tax Savings
- IRS Program Allows Employers to Change Worker Classification
- Flow-Through Withholding
- Tax Provisions Expiring After 2011
- Congress Skirts Fiscal Cliff
- Updated Form I-9