Audit and Assurance in Michigan
The benefits of auditing and assurance services are numerous. Audits can improve an organization's efficiency and profitability by helping management better understand their own financial reporting systems. Risks in the organization are well-studied and controls are evaluated.
No matter why you need an audit – regulatory compliance, a loan covenant, trustee or shareholder requirements, a merger or other reason – Yeo & Yeo's auditing and assurance services team can meet your need thoroughly, reliably and responsibly.
Yeo & Yeo's experienced audit and assurance CPAs help you through the audit process and offer valuable insights. They stay ahead of the financial and compliance issues that impact your industry, help you through the complexities of reporting requirements and recommend effective internal controls.
Why choose Yeo & Yeo for audit and assurance in Michigan?
The firm serves many different industries.
- Over 150 government entities, including over 80 education entities
- Over 400 not-for-profit organizations, including health associations
- Industry specialization in for-profit entities such as manufacturing, construction, real estate and transportation.
We're right-sized for your organization. We're small enough to give you personalized, attentive and cost-effective service, yet have the resources of a large firm.
We're flexible in scheduling our site work. We come when it's convenient for you and your staff. We make it easy for you.
We offer engagement team continuity. Because our turnover is low, you'll be served by many of the same professionals throughout an engagement and year after year.
We're based in the communities we serve so we're more accessible and responsive than firms with distant headquarters.
We've innovated our audit process for efficiency to streamline and improve the overall experience for our clients by implementing the Lean CPA.
Auditing and Assurance Services
Our CPA team for audit and assurance in Michigan possesses specific technical knowledge and accounting expertise, which allows them to be proactive in meeting clients' needs. In choosing Yeo & Yeo, you can be assured of a thorough process at a reasonable cost.
Regulatory and Peer Review
Yeo & Yeo’s system of audit quality control for our accounting and auditing practices are subject to external peer review every three years. Under the AICPA’s Peer Review Standards, firms may receive a rating of pass, pass with deficiency(ies), or fail. Yeo & Yeo’s most recent peer review with a pass rating can be reviewed here.
Audit and Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit
- Evaluation and Implementation of Internal Control Systems
- Financial Statement Audit
- Floor Plan Audits and Collateral Audits
- Forecasts, Budgets and Projections
- Forensic Investigation
- Fraud Prevention
- GASB Implementation
- Government Auditing Standards (GAS) Audits
- Internal Audit Services
- International Financial Reporting
- Federal Single Audits
- Payroll Processing
- Performance of Certain Agreed-upon Procedures
- Review, Compilation and Preparation of Financial Statements
- Service Organization Audits
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Interim Controllerships
- Indirect Cost Allocation Plans
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Long-range Financial Projections
- New Accounting Principles and Implementation
- Operations Analysis
- Privatization Analysis
- IT Solutions
- QuickBooks Consulting
- Technology Audits
- Accounting Issues
- Computer Software
- Strategic Planning
May 2, 2016
April 27, 2016
April 25, 2016
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today