Audit & Assurance
The benefits of an audit are numerous. Audits can improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability by helping management better understand their own financial systems. Risks in the organization are well-studied and controls are in place.
No matter why you need an audit – for regulatory compliance, a loan application, to meet trustee or shareholder requirements, a merger or other reason – Yeo & Yeo can meet your need thoroughly and reliably.
Why choose Yeo & Yeo?
- Over 150 government entities, including over 70 education entities
- Over 300 not-for-profit organizations
We’re right-sized for your organization. We’re small enough to give you personalized, attentive and cost-effective service, yet have the resources of a large firm through membership in The Leading Edge Alliance.
We’re known for our audit expertise. We perform the greatest number of school audits in Michigan.
We’re flexible in scheduling our site work. We come when it’s convenient for you and your staff.
We offer engagement team continuity. Because our turnover is low, you’ll be served by many of the same professionals throughout an engagement and over the years.
We’re based in the communities we serve so we’re more accessible and responsive than firms with distant headquarters.
In choosing Yeo & Yeo, you can be assured of a thorough process at a reasonable cost. Services we offer include:
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit
- Evaluation and Implementation of Internal Control Systems
- Financial Statement Audit
- Floor Plan Audits and Collateral Audits
- Forecasts, Budgets and Projections
- Forensic Investigation
- Fraud Prevention
- Government Auditing Standards (GAS) Audits
- Internal Audit Services
- International Financial Reporting
- OMB A-133 Single Audits
- Payroll Processing
- Performance of Certain Agreed-upon Procedures
- Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Service Organization Audits
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Interim Controllerships
- Indirect Cost Allocation Plans
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Long-range Financial Projections
- New Accounting Principles and Implementation
- Operations Analysis
- Privatization Analysis
- Accounting Issues
- Computer Software
- Training and Seminars