Michigan Business Valuation and Litigation Support
Whether you are merging with or selling a company, liquidating a business, allocating a purchase price or pursuing or defending litigation, Yeo & Yeo’s valuation of business and litigation support CPAs should be a key part of your strategy.
Members of our Michigan Business Valuation and Litigation Support Group are experienced and nationally accredited in the valuation of businesses, privately held and intangible assets. We work extensively with business owners, attorneys, insurance agents, financial institutions and government agencies.
Looking for Michigan business valuation and litigation support you can trust?
Our professionals have extensive professional training and certifications, including the following.
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) - granted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) - granted by the Institute of Business Appraisers
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) - specialized forensic accounting skills; granted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Forensic Examiner (CFE) - specializing in the prevention, detection and deterrence of fraud; granted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Machinery/Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) - specialized in establishing a defensible, substantiated value of machinery and equipment, granted by the NEBB Institute
- Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP) - awarded by the Middle Market Investment Banking Association and endorsed by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) - NACVA’s premier designation for knowledge in valuation of business
When special business circumstances arise, get an objective, clear picture of your financial situation and your potential.
Recent NewsView All News
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today