Business Valuation and Litigation Support
Whether you are merging with or selling a company, liquidating a business, allocating a purchase price or pursuing or defending litigation, Yeo & Yeo’s CPAs should be a key part of your strategy.
Members of our Business Valuation and Litigation Support Team are experienced and nationally accredited in the valuation of privately held businesses and intangible assets. We work extensively with business owners, attorneys, insurance agents, financial institutions and government agencies.
Looking for valuation and litigation support you can trust?
Our professionals have extensive professional training and certifications, including the following.
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) - granted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) - specialized forensic accounting skills; granted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Forensic Examiner (CFE) - specializing in the prevention, detection and deterrence of fraud; granted by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP) - awarded by the Middle Market Investment Banking Association and endorsed by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) - NACVA’s premier designation for knowledge in business valuations
When special business circumstances arise, get an objective, clear picture of your financial situation and your potential.