View a Recording of the Webinar
With the entirely new circumstances caused by the pandemic, your business may be facing a long stage of recovery in an uncertain economy. With the added difficulties, it is easy to get tied up in the day-to-day challenges of running a business; yet, business owners who are successful embrace big-picture thinking as the driver of their business’s growth and success. It is more important than ever to reflect on your past, present and future.
- Is my business growing, or are revenues just making ends meet?
- Do I measure the right things that affect my business – and future dreams?
- Do I have a plan to pivot operations or preserve cash flow?
- Do I work endless hours with nothing left for personal time?
- Do I have a succession plan for myself and my business?
- Is my business going to provide enough cash flow to provide the retirement I desire?
Join Yeo & Yeo Principals Peter Bender
and Michael Oliphant
to learn the five critical steps to drive business growth and recovery and, ultimately, help you live the life you desire. Combined, Pete and Mike have more than 60 years of accounting and financial planning experience. Pete leads Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management and specializes in asset management, insurance planning, estate and retirement planning, and business transition strategies. Mike specializes in business valuation, business consulting, succession planning, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions.