The manufacturing industry is transforming. With promises of greater productivity, lower costs and technological innovations, many changes and challenges lie ahead. Manufacturers must leverage technological advances, mitigate security risks and stay up to date on new regulations if they want to remain competitive. Yeo & Yeo’s manufacturing professionals will help you manage today’s challenges and capitalize on tomorrow’s opportunities.
Yeo & Yeo’s manufacturing services group includes experienced and highly qualified CPAs, consultants and IT professionals with in-depth knowledge of the industry.
- Our team is involved in industry associations, including MMTC, MMA and Automation Alley.
- We serve a wide range of manufacturing businesses that produce of variety of commodities, including technology products, medical devices and consumer goods.
- Our unique expertise offers our clients the combined knowledge of more than 200 certified professionals including Certified Public Accountants, Financial Planners, Fraud Examiners, Business Valuation Analysts, IT Consultants and Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisors.
- R&D Analysis
- Lease Standards
- Operational Assessment
- Performance Measurement
- Financial Reporting
- Bar Code Scanning Technologies
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Business Transitions
Yeo & Yeo has been instrumental in helping our team to build a successful company, not only in tax planning and accounting, but business development as well. The insights and ideas provided by our accountant and the Yeo & Yeo team have played a key role in shaping the direction of the company both now and for years to come.
We rely on Yeo & Yeo for many items involved in the financial management of our company. Whether it’s finding hidden expenses which have required additional attention, to analyzing business opportunities and providing sound advice, Yeo & Yeo has been instrumental in our development and growth.