Construction is a Volatile Industry. Bonding Issues, Tax Complexities, Interest Rates and State Licensing Regulations all Dictate the Profitability of a Construction Company. That’s why it is vital for the future of your business that your advisor understands the industry’s challenges and opportunities. Yeo & Yeo’s construction services group includes experienced and highly qualified CPAs, consultants and IT professionals with in-depth knowledge of the industry.
- Our team members participate in local, state and national trade associations including Associated Builders and Contractors, National Association of Home Builders, Michigan Association of Home Builders, NAWIC and CICPAC.
- We serve more than 200 construction clients, including commercial, specialty and residential contractors, as well as architectural, engineering and street construction companies.
- Yeo & Yeo’s construction professionals can help you handle ongoing change, stabilize your cash flow and plan for long-term growth.
Accounting & Consulting
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Analysis
- Cost Segregation
- Revenue Recognition
- Bonding Assistance & Insurance Issues
- QuickBooks Consulting
- Business Transitions
We rely on Yeo & Yeo for many items involved in the financial management of our company. Whether it’s finding hidden expenses which have required additional attention, to analyzing business opportunities and providing sound advice, Yeo & Yeo has been instrumental in our development and growth.
We have relied on Yeo & Yeo for nearly 20 years. They do a great job providing the accounting and tax services that help our farming operations be successful.