Avoid penalties and adhere to fiduciary responsibilities
Managing a retirement plan is complex. Staying abreast of the vast changing rules and regulations issued by the Department of Labor, meeting fiduciary responsibilities and determining plan fees – you need an experienced retirement plan auditor that does more than just fulfill your benefit plan compliance requirements. You need Yeo & Yeo for your employee benefit plan audit.
Yeo & Yeo has a dedicated Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services Group with year-round, full-time plan specialists who make it their mission to get to know you and your plan well. Our job is to deliver a stress-free, no-surprise, compliant retirement or pension plan audit.
Employee Benefit Plan Audits & Compliance with…
YeoLEAN transforms the employee benefit plan audit process helping you realize greater efficiency and overall ease in the audit engagement. You’ll experience faster turnaround times, staff continuity and structured workflow. Our professionals come with one project in mind – yours.
As a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, you can be assured our processes comply with professional standards and regulations for ERISA retirement plan audits.
The types of plans we audit include:
- Defined contribution
- Section 403 (b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Section 457 Deferred Compensation
- Defined benefit pension
- Health and Welfare benefit
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
Other retirement/benefit plan solutions include:
- Annual Report of Employee Benefit Plans (Form 5500) for all types of benefit plans, including retirement and welfare benefit plans
- Income or estate tax implications
- Establishment and administration of pension and employee benefit plans
- Evaluation of current benefit arrangements
- Regulatory compliance and assistance with record-keeping
- Required annual testing for 401(k) and other retirement plans
- Plan terminations and the related IRS submissions
- Conduct employee meetings
- Establish, train and monitor Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
Yeo & Yeo has been a trusted advisor for us. It’s not because they can do the tax return and help us with our ESOP. It’s that whole next step which is the relationship and the advice, and that’s what I truly value is the insights provided. Taking the complex and making it simple for our business is where the value is.