Managing your current financial situation while preparing for the future is challenging. Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management, together with Avantax Planning PartnersSM, delivers a powerful difference in your financial journey with our GPS Program – which stands for Guidance Planning Strategies – to help set you on a path towards your goals.
GPS is a powerful interactive planning program that visually lays-out your entire financial picture to help you achieve your long-term financial goals. Once we fully understand your goals and what keeps you up at night, we incorporate tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, and asset management together into one holistic and comprehensive financial plan. Your custom GPS financial plan, along with your dedicated team of advisors, can help you set budgets, track spending and keep you moving towards your goals. We can show you what happens to your financial plan if there are changes in the stock market, if you change your investment strategy, how charitable giving might impact your plan, if you sell a business, and more. GPS helps us highlight and discuss questions such as:
- When might I be able to retire?
- Will we have enough money in retirement?
- What could my cash flow be like at retirement?
Our GPS Planning Process
The GPS process is centered around you, with your dedicated financial planning consultant (FPC) and CPA working together to design a plan that meets your financial goals.
- Discover. We start with you – your passions, goals and legacy.
- Analyze. We gather information on your expenses, income and existing retirement accounts to assess your current situation.
- Focus. We analyze every financial decision that could affect your tax strategy.
- Consider. We take into account opportunity and risk to maximize return on investments.
- Launch. We incorporate tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management and asset management into one comprehensive financial plan.
- Review. We continually monitor and update your plan to ensure you are always on the right track.
Watch to learn how planning can impact your current financial needs and future retirement goals:
Investment advisory services are offered through Avantax Planning PartnersSM. Commission-based securities products are offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA, SIPC. Insurance services offered through licensed agents of Avantax Planning Partners. 3200 Olympus Blvd., Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75019. The Avantax entities are independent of and unrelated to Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management. Peter Bender is an Avantax registered representative. Avantax affiliated advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.
This material is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as investment, tax or other advice or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Indices are unmanaged, represent past performance, do not incur fees or expenses, and cannot be invested into directly. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Consult with your financial, tax or other appropriate advisors on all matters pertaining to financial, accounting or tax obligations and requirements.
Check the background of Pete Bender on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.