Retirement Planning for Businesses
Spend more time focusing on your business’s growth and profitability instead of managing your employee retirement plan. Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management works closely with Avantax Retirement Planning ServicesSM to customize plan designs that have a meaningful impact on both business owners and their employees.
We combine the expertise of our CPAs and retirement plan specialists to help ensure that your business’s retirement plan is running efficiently and effectively. Our comprehensive services allow you to minimize plan administration, maximize fiduciary protection and produce better retirement outcomes for you and your employees.
- Complimentary 360⁰ Plan Review. Assess your current plan, potential tax savings, compliance risk, employee education and fees.
- Plan Administration. We handle the daily administration of your company retirement plan so that you can focus on running your business.
- Custom Plan Design. Together, we develop a plan to meet your current and future goals.
- Investment Management. Our highly credentialed Investment Advisory Committee provides oversight and helps you navigate your investment landscape.
- Fiduciary Liability Protection. Reduce liability with the highest level of protection under the law.
- Employee Education & Financial Planning. Employee meetings provide ongoing investment advice and guidance.
We connect tax advice to your wealth management goals. Talk with a Financial Advisor today.
Watch to learn more about retirement planning for you and your employees:
Investment advisory services are offered through HK Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS). Commission-based securities products are offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA, SIPC. Insurance services offered through licensed agents of HKFS. HKFS and Avantax are independent of and unrelated to Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management. Neither HKFS nor Avantax provide tax, accounting or legal services.
This material is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as investment, tax or other advice or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Indices are unmanaged, represent past performance, do not incur fees or expenses, and cannot be invested into directly. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Consult with your financial, tax or other appropriate advisors on all matters pertaining to financial, accounting or tax obligations and requirements.
Check the background of Pete Bender on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.