Make a Payment
To make an online payment, simply choose the Yeo & Yeo company you are making payment to and enter your Client ID.
If you do not know your Client ID/Account Number or Invoice Number, please enter your last name, first name and/or business name for both the Client ID and Invoice Number(s)/Engagement Info fields.
3 quick and easy online payment options.
Yeo & Yeo utilizes QuickFee no-hassle payment plans for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) over 3 to 12 months. There is a $2,000 minimum. If you have received audit services, you may not use the QuickFee financing option.
ACH Bank Transfer
Transfer funds directly from your bank account with no additional fees.
Pay invoices online with our credit card payment option. 3% processing fee will be applied to all credit card transactions.
*Debit cards are not accepted.
During this time that offices are closed, the 3% credit card fee is waived for Yeo & Yeo CPA and Yeo & Yeo Medical Billing services.
How QuickFee Financing Helps:
- Payment plans are funded by QuickFee (third-party not related to Yeo & Yeo)
- Keeps working capital in your business for other purposes
- Smooths your cash flow
- Access an additional line of credit without a formal application process or engaging the bank
- No additional security is required
- Payment terms range between 3 and 12 months
- No early payout/termination fees