School boards face complex issues, from budgeting and cost reduction, to integrating technology in the classroom. How can your district make the most of its limited resources? Yeo & Yeo‘s education professionals can help find accounting and technology solutions for your district so that you can focus on what matters – providing the highest quality education for your students.
- Yeo & Yeo performs the greatest number of public school audits and academy audits in Michigan. The firm serves more than 80 public, nonpublic and charter schools throughout Michigan.
- The firm’s Education CPAs are regular presenters at state and local education meetings and conferences and are involved in state and local associations.
- Yeo & Yeo’s Education CPAs perform reviews for the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting (CAFR) program.
- We are a REMC SAVE Awarded Vendor.
- We provide flexible IT solutions to meet complex standards and budget constraints.
- Our YeoLEAN audit process uses Six Sigma methodologies for efficiency and quality, creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Accounting & Consulting
- Budgets & Projections
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Chart of Account Implementation
- Construction Bond Audits
- Grant Compliance
- Financial Statement Audits & Preparation
- Fixed Asset Schedules
- Review & Compilation of Financial Statements
- Pre-approved Bid Pricing (REMC)
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management
Yeo & Yeo's auditors are always available for questions (not just at audit time) and they offer suggestions to ensure an efficient and accurate audit. Their expertise has guided me through bond issues, sinking funds, early retirement incentives and too many GASBs to count! While I may not love audit season, I do enjoy having a team of professionals that review my work so I can stand with confidence before our community and Board of Education.
Carol, CPA Finance Director