Podcast Host: Thomas O’Sullivan, CPA, CFE
Speaker: Alex Wilson, CPA
Welcome to Everyday Business, Yeo & Yeo’s podcast. We’ve had the privilege of advising Michigan businesses for more than 95 years, and we want to share our knowledge with you.
Covering tax, accounting, technology, financial and advisory topics relevant to you and your business, Yeo & Yeo’s podcast is hosted by industry and subject matter experts, where we go beyond the beans.
On episode 17 of Everyday Business, host Thomas O’Sullivan, managing principal and member of Yeo & Yeo’s Cannabis Services Group, is joined by Alex Wilson, senior manager and leader of the Cannabis Services Group.
Listen in as Tom and Alex discuss the cannabis industry in Michigan in the second of our two-part podcast series focusing on cannabusiness.
- Accounting and what owners need to do before opening their doors (1:30)
- Entity structure and what needs to be in place before starting a business (4:35)
- How to be successful moving forward. Find your process (6:30)
- Annual Financial Statement (AFS) filing (8:00)
- Helping your clients through the maze of regulatory issues (12:10)
- Why having a trusted advisor is important (14:02)
If you missed Part 1, you can listen to the episode here:
Thank you for tuning in to Yeo & Yeo’s Everyday Business podcast. Yeo & Yeo’s podcast can be heard on Apple Podcasts, PodBean and, of course, our website. Please subscribe, rate and review.
The information provided in this podcast is believed to be valid and accurate on the date it was first published. The views, information, or opinions expressed during the podcast reflect the views of the speakers. This podcast does not constitute tax, accounting, legal or other business advice or an advisor-client relationship. Before making any decision or taking action, consult with a professional regarding your specific circumstances.