Yeo & Yeo is proud to celebrate 98 years of delivering outstanding business solutions. Serving our clients and communities is at the core of what we do, and it’s our people who go above and beyond every day to support them. We thank you all for making 98 years possible!
This past year marks …
- Announcing our CEO-elect, Dave Youngstrom, who will assume leadership of the firm’s nine offices and all Yeo & Yeo companies in January 2022,
- Receiving the Best of Michigan Business Award from MichBusiness,
- Recognition from Forbes as one of America’s best tax and accounting firms,
- Becoming a member of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms, providing a wide range of tools and resources to help member firms furnish superior accounting, auditing and management services to clients around the globe,
- Expanding our Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management services to help clients connect tax advice to financial planning goals,
- Making Accounting Today’s 2021 Regional Leader and Firms to Watch lists,
- And the first fully operational year of our Yeo & Yeo Foundation.
But most importantly, it marks another year of serving you, our valued clients.
“This past year has shown us the true value of working together with our clients, professionals and communities,” says Thomas Hollerback, President & CEO. “We rose to the occasion to meet new needs and help one another. As always, we are honored to work with and support our local Michigan businesses.”
Today Yeo & Yeo has more than 200 professionals in nine offices across Michigan. Through our companies, Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants, Yeo & Yeo Technology, Yeo & Yeo Medical Billing & Consulting and Yeo & Yeo Wealth Management, we provide a complete resource for our clients.
We look forward to many more years of serving you – our clients and communities – with the highest level of quality and trust!