At Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants, we take pride in creating an environment that challenges, supports and rewards our employees. We are family-focused, community-driven and relationship-oriented. And we love to see our employees grow and succeed.
We are honored to have been named one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For for the eighteenth consecutive year. The Best and Brightest programs identify, recognize and celebrate organizations that exemplify Better Business. Richer Lives. Stronger Communities.
Yeo & Yeo is proud of the environment we have created for our employees. We offer an award-winning CPA certification bonus program, gold standard benefits, and hybrid and remote work capabilities. Our West Michigan staff shared five reasons why our firm is such a great place to work:
- Empowerment: “In my second year as a partner, I was allowed to lead the firm’s Tax Service Line. I am grateful for the trust the firm’s leadership placed in me, especially as a younger professional at the time. As a firm, we empower our employees to lead and give them opportunities for growth and development throughout their careers.” – David Jewell, CPA, Managing Principal
- Flexibility: “One of the things I appreciate about Yeo & Yeo is that the company recognizes that each employee is different, and is willing to be flexible to accommodate each employee’s needs. We don’t have a set work schedule that everyone has to adhere to, and we are encouraged to find a path within the company that works for us and what we want to accomplish.” – Megan Taylor, CPA, Manager
- Family-focused: “I appreciate that we’re given the respect and autonomy to have flexible work schedules. We’re trusted to complete the work and given opportunities to enjoy a rewarding career without compromising on personal, family time.” – Chelsea Meyer, CPA, Manager
- Relationships: “We are not a big four firm. Everyone is not just a number. We really help each other on an individual level. We feel like we are a family. It doesn’t matter where you sit. We all work together.” – Michael Oliphant, CPA, CVA, Principal
- People first: “Yeo & Yeo treats you well. As a first-year principal, I can wholeheartedly say that the decisions the partner group makes are always in the best interest of the employees. They listen and respond. They work hard every day to create an inclusive and supportive environment. I am lucky to be around such a great group of professionals.” – Michael Evrard, CPA, Principal
What will your story be? Apply today to write the next chapter in your career.