Yeo & Yeo’s Education Services Group professionals are pleased to present a live on-demand session and six recorded sessions during the April 21-22 virtual MSBO conference. We invite you to join us to gain new insights into managing your Michigan school.
- Federal Procedures Manual and Policy Writing – Kristi Krafft-Bellsky & Jennifer Watkins
- The ABCs of Federal Program Compliance and Accounting Along with Preparing for Your Federal Program Audit – Kristi Krafft-Bellsky
- SKE with District-Wide Financials – Jennifer Watkins
- Ergonomics and Working Remotely – Pearl Moore & Cara Newby
- Understanding and Completing Your SEFA – Kristi Krafft-Bellsky & Kathy Abela from Royal Oak Schools
- Essential Cybersecurity Practices for K-12 – Kristi Krafft-Bellsky & Kurt Rheaume from Wayne RESA
- IT Vendor Fraud – Brian Dixon
We encourage you to visit our virtual booth for one-on-one conversations with our education professionals. Hope to see you there!
Register and learn more about the virtual MSBO Conference sessions.