The following has been excerpted from doc.microsoft.com.
This article applies to both Office 365 Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
Project Server 2010 will reach end of support on October 13, 2020.
What does End of Support mean?
Project Server, like almost all Microsoft products, has a support lifecycle during which Microsoft provides new features, bug fixes, and security updates. This lifecycle typically lasts for 10 years from the date of the product’s initial release, and the end of this lifecycle is known as the product’s end of support. When Project Server 2010 reaches its end of support on October 13, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide:
- Technical support for problems that may occur.
- Bug fixes for issues that are discovered and that may impact the stability and usability of the server.
- Security fixes for vulnerabilities that are discovered and that may make the server vulnerable to security breaches.
- Time zone updates.
Your installation of Project Server 2010 will continue to run after this date. However, because of the changes listed above, we strongly recommend that you migrate from Project Server 2010 as soon as possible.
What are my options?
If you are using Project Server 2010, you need to explore your migration options, which are:
- Migrate to Project Online
- Migrate to a newer on-premise version of Project Server (preferably Project Server 2019).
Contact YYTECH if you are using this Microsoft product version – we can help you evaluate and upgrade your systems as painlessly as possible.
Information excerpted from <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/project-server-2010-end-of-support>