Yeo & Yeo’s Education Services Group is reminding all school districts about the deadline for Uniform Guidance policies.
Beginning July 1, 2018, all aspects of the Uniform Guidance procurement standards must be satisfied by your district’s policies and procedures. There will not be another deferment. All policies and procedures related to federal programs should be updated and in place no later than July 1 to ensure compliance with Uniform Guidance.
Following are useful links to examples that the MDE, MSB0, and several Michigan schools have compiled to assist with the process.
- MSBO Revised Federal Awards Procedures Manual – November 2017
- Compensation – Personal Services Through Federal Grants
- Tangible Personal Property Purchases with Federal Funds
- MDE Guidance on Federal Grant Programs
- Uniform Guidance Reference Guide: Guiding Questions/Considerations
Please contact your Yeo & Yeo representative if you have questions.