Yeo & Yeo is committed to providing businesses and individuals with the best tax and financial information available related to the coronavirus pandemic. Visit Yeo & Yeo’s COVID-19 Resource Center at www.yeoandyeo.com for up-to-date information about tax payment and tax filing deadlines, tax credits available to businesses, how employers can help employees apply for unemployment and many more useful COVID-19 links.
Articles in the Resource Center include the following:
- How to Manage COVID-19 Related Business Risks
- Federal Tax Relief to Alleviate COVID-19 Hardships
- Federal Tax Filing Deadline Extended from April 15 to July 15
- Coronavirus Relief Act Provides Payroll Tax Credits for Employers
- How to Help Your Employees Claim Unemployment Due to COVID-19
- State of Michigan Unemployment Compensation Notice to Employee
- State Temporarily Expands Eligibility for Unemployment Benefits
Yeo & Yeo will continually add links, timely alerts and updates to its COVID-19 Resource Center as information becomes available.