Mark Perry, CPA
CPAs & Business Consultants
Mark Perry joined Yeo & Yeo in 1987. He served as the Managing Principal of the Lansing office for more than 18 years, from 2003–2021. He is a member of the firm’s Quality Assurance Committee and leader of the firm’s Real Estate Services Group.
- Partnership tax returns
- Audit, accounting, and tax services in the areas of real estate, not-for-profit organizations, and state and local units of government.
- Real Estate: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development projects (HUD), Michigan State Housing Development properties (MSHDA), U.S.D.A. Rural Development properties (RD), condominium associations, housing cooperatives, farm labor housing, commercial rental properties, and low income housing tax credit developments.
- Not-For-Profit Organizations: OMB Circular A-133 Organizations (single audit), foundations, trade associations, United Way-funded organizations, consolidated and combined for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, and educational organizations.
- State and Local Units of Government: School districts, intermediate school districts, state governmental funds, and local units of government.
Professional Certifications and Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Central Michigan University, Bachelor of Science in Business in Administration
- American Institute of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs Personal Financial Planning Section
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- Michigan Association of School Boards
- Michigan School Business Officials
- Michigan Society of Association Executives
- Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association
- Affordable Housing Association of CPAs
- Holt Public Schools – Board President
- In 1998, Mark was presented with the firm’s prestigious Thomas J. Thompson Achievement Award