The specialists of Yeo & Yeo’s Payroll Services Group are certified in the fundamentals of payroll processing so you don’t have to worry about late or inaccurate tax filing, or staying abreast of the changing tax laws.
Payroll is a major administrative burden for most business owners. One must spend hours making complex calculations, completing government reports and depositing tax money into various accounts, not to mention quarterly filing and staying abreast of the frequently changing payroll tax laws. Yeo & Yeo does that for you, assuming full responsibility of accurate and timely payroll tax deposits and returns.
Comprehensive Payroll Service
Yeo & Yeo offers flexible payroll solutions that are tailored to your needs.
- Payroll check preparation
- Direct deposit or laser printed on check stock to ensure maximum security
- Mailing of checks and vouchers to your employees
- IRS and state tax reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
- Electronic filing of federal tax deposits
- Preparation of quarterly 941 and annual 940, 944, W-2s, W-3s, etc.
- Setup of Section 125 Plan and pension plans
- Custom payroll reports that meet your specific business needs
- Enrolling and use of EFTPS
- Workers' Compensation Audits
Online Payroll and Accounting
Yeo & Yeo also offers convenient online payroll and accounting using Creative Solutions software.
We can also provide monthly and quarterly services from your QuickBooks® data. Using the Creative Solutions software or QuickBooks®, you electronically transfer your payroll information on a monthly basis. We then prepare monthly/quarterly/annual payroll tax reports, including W-2 and W-3 forms.
It seems that the number of special reports government agencies require is endless. We can help in preparing the reports for you. We can
also help you resolve problems with the IRS and various state agencies when you receive notice of problems with your payroll liabilities or reports.
September 15, 2016
September 14, 2016
September 13, 2016
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today