If your business is growing, that’s great news! However, if your growing business is using all-purpose, popular accounting software, such as QuickBooks, there’s a good chance that you will soon need a software that can better manage your growth. This is where Sage 100cloud ERP is a fit. Let’s take a closer look at 8 reasons your business should consider upgrading to Sage 100cloud.
1. Deeper insight for better, faster decision-making: Sage 100cloud features at-a-glance dashboards and has powerful, customizable reporting and analytics that give you the ability to drill down into the details that matter when it comes to managing your business. With this information readily available, you can make faster decisions, stay on budget, and identify new revenue and profit opportunities.
2. Confidence in your accounting: Sage 100cloud is designed to handle the complex accounting needs of growing businesses. By eliminating spreadsheets and other archaic practices, you will have a far more accurate view of your company’s finances, confidence in the face of an audit, and the tools you need to accelerate financial close.
3. Sage 100cloud leaves room for the future: Your business is growing. Who knows where you could be three, five, or ten years from now? Sage 100cloud can grow with you and easily expands to suit needs as they arise. The modular design of Sage 100cloud allows companies to choose the functionality that best suits their business needs now, and as your needs change, you can quickly add users and modules.
4. Simple migration: The switch from your current accounting software to Sage 100cloud will be relatively hassle-free with minimal disruptions.
5. Finally work the way you want to: Sage 100cloud has flexibility that allows user-level Modify/adjust on-site elements to improve relevance and likelihood of ranking for specific terms aligned with the page. and role-based dashboards so you have instant access to the information you want and need to be at your best.
6. It’s easy to use: A larger system means it’s more complex, right? Not when it comes to user experiences. Yes, Sage 100cloud is more complex under the surface to help you manage your more complex business needs, but it is not more complex to use. Unlike other ERP systems, Sage 100cloud has an intuitive, user-centered design so you can focus on your work, not on figuring out the software.
7. Increased visibility and tracking: With Sage 100cloud you will be able to see more than financial information, you can access up-to-the minute information across your organization; from financial to shop-floor and everything in between. You will be able to track inventory in a single or multiple locations.
8. Streamline the back office with integration and automation: Stop wasting time and money on manual data entry and other non-value-added manual processes. Seamless integration between CRM, ecommerce, and financials allows you to eliminate data entry errors and operate an end-to-end business system, automating and integrating everything from accounts receivable management to payroll, sales orders, and everything in between.
If you believe that it may be time to upgrade to Sage 100cloud, our software consultants can explain how these 8 benefits could be a perfect fit for your business, and help you make an informed decision.
Additional Sage 100cloud ERP resources