An AI-powered Tool That Integrates With Your Microsoft 365 Programs
Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365 is an AI-powered productivity tool that coordinates large language models (LLMs) and the Microsoft 365 apps that you use every day, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and others. This integration provides real-time intelligent assistance, enabling users to enhance their creativity, productivity, and skills.
The key benefits of Copilot
Designed to benefit everyone in the organization, Copilot helps streamline tasks, automate workflows, and enhance collaboration.
- Increased productivity: Copilot can help employees quickly generate content, analyze or compare data, summarize documents, automate repetitive tasks, and more.
- Personalized insights: Microsoft Copilot uses AI and machine learning algorithms to understand your work patterns and preferences. It analyzes your communication, collaboration, and productivity data to provide personalized insights, tips, and recommendations.
- Data protection: Eligible users receive commercial data protection when they sign in with their work account. Two-factor authentication, compliance boundaries, privacy protections, and more make Copilot the AI solution you can trust.
- Scalability: As the business grows, Copilot can easily scale, handling increased workloads without the need for additional resources.
How can Copilot enhance your work in Microsoft programs?
- Outlook: Summarize an email thread to quickly understand key points or action items.
- Word: Generate text with and without formatting in new or existing documents.
- PowerPoint: Create a new presentation from a prompt or Word file, add slides and pictures, or make deck-wide formatting changes with light commanding.
- Teams: Summarize up to 30 days of chat content or use meeting transcripts to answer questions.
- OneNote: Use prompts to draft plans, generate ideas, create lists, and organize information to help you easily find what you need.
How does Microsoft Copilot work?
Think of Copilot as your virtual assistant. You can submit queries, and using emails, chats, calendars, documents, contacts, and meetings available in your Microsoft 365 apps, Copilot can generate customized, valuable responses.
For instance, you could ask it to update your team on the new marketing strategy that was decided upon during the morning meeting. Copilot can then generate an update based on that morning’s emails, meetings, and messages.
As a Certified Microsoft Modern Work SMB Solutions Partner and a Microsoft Copilot reseller, Yeo & Yeo Technology can implement Copilot into your Microsoft 365 environment and help your organization prepare for the new AI-powered era of work by developing adoption strategies, preparing systems, configuring cybersecurity, and more. Get in touch.