What you need to know about ICD-10 CM
Affiliated Medical Billing, an affiliate of Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants, can provide informational ICD-10-CM presentations throughout Michigan by request.
Sessions are presented by Julia Lowe, CPC, President or Traci Cook, CPC.
Attendees will benefit from the following information:
- What and when is the change
- What is expected to happen
- What are the benefits of replacing ICD-9-CM
- Documentation requirements
- How is ICD-10-CM organized
- What are 7th digit extensions
- What are placeholders
- New guidelines - conventions and general coding guidelines
- How your practice can prepare for ICD-10-CM
For more information, please contact Kati Krueger, at 866.493.9830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Proposal
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your business needs. Request a proposal and let’s get the conversation started.Request a Proposal
Stay Informed With Our Newsletters
Stay informed of current trends, best practices and legislation that could affect you or your business.Sign Up Today