If your organization receives federal funds, whether from a pass-through entity, such as the State of Michigan, or directly from the federal government, you need to be aware that the Uniform Grant Guidance 2 CFR 200 is now applicable. Watch our video to learn about those things you need to verify are in place now, before your auditor comes asking questions. Even if federal funds are below the threshold requiring an audit, the compliance requirements of the Uniform Grant Guidance, including many required policies and procedures, still apply.
We encourage you to watch Yeo & Yeo’s Uniform Grant Guidance Webinar to stay informed. Our webinar will provide you with answers you have been searching for about Uniform Grant Guidance.
Other resources you can review for further information on how to comply with the Uniform Grant Guidance:
- Download a PDF of the Uniform Grant Guidance Webinar here.
- OMB: Office of Federal Financial Management
- OMB: Office of Management and Budget
- Uniform Grant Guidance Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Council on Financial Assistance Reform 2 C.F.R. 200: Uniform Grant Guidance
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse Internet Data Entry System
- OMB M 13-17 (Evidence and innovation agenda)
If you have additional questions, contact a Yeo & Yeo professional.