Modernize Your Endpoint Protection
An organization’s most sensitive data lives on the endpoint and in the cloud. With more organizations embracing BYOD policies and remote work, endpoint vulnerabilities are on the rise. Endpoint protection software protects your network from malicious attacks by using encryption and application control to secure end-user devices.
Our endpoint protection solution goes one step further by evolving alongside the ever-changing threat landscape. Using static and behavioral AI, we can detect and prevent fileless, zero-day and nation-grade attacks in real-time. Protect what matters most from cyberattacks. Fortify every edge of the network with real-time autonomous protection.
- Prevention – Static AI on the endpoint prevents attacks in real-time, replacing legacy antivirus.
- Detection – Behavioral AI recognizes malicious actions regardless of vector.
- Response – Behavioral AI fuels ActiveEDR, surgically reversing and removing any malicious activity. Now, every device heals itself in real-time.
- Threat Hunting – The industry’s fastest query times and longest data retention. The average time to remediation is less than 18 minutes.
Endpoint Security and Your Organization
In today’s environment, roughly 70 percent of successful data breaches originate at the endpoint. Because endpoints represent every device connected to your network, an attack can become unmanageable quickly if endpoints are not properly managed and secured. Below, we’ve highlighted some of the industries that can benefit from implementing an endpoint security solution.
- Mid to Large-scale Businesses – When you’re focused on running and growing a successful business, the last thing you need is a data breach. Our endpoint solution uses AI to automate threat detection and response, allowing you to focus on what’s important – running your business.
- Healthcare – The cost of a data breach in the healthcare industry can be astronomical, from lost patient records to delays or medical care cancellation. Endpoint protection ensures that your network and data are safe across all platforms and applications.
- Government – From hacktivists to nation-states sponsored attacks, threat actors draw from varied motives while evolving their tactics and techniques to fit each target. Our endpoint security solution detects and responds to threats in real-time to keep pace with sophisticated real-time attackers.
- Financial Institutions – Financial institutions must manage strict regulatory requirements. Endpoint security systems can mitigate risk, ensuring that your organization meets compliance requirements.