The current economy coupled with rapidly changing technology, rising labor and production costs, and new regulations make it difficult for manufacturers to maintain margins and remain profitable in the marketplace. At Yeo & Yeo, we understand the challenges facing the manufacturing industry and will help you approach these issues proactively.
We have developed rewarding relationships with manufacturers that have annual revenues of $1 million to $200 million and that produce a variety of products and commodities including technology products, medical devices and consumer goods. Many started with us in the early years of their business and remain with Yeo & Yeo today.
Yeo & Yeo's Manufacturing Services Group complements its real-world experience with international resources, continuing education and involvement in industry associations such as MMTC, MMA and Automation Alley, keeping us current on the issues facing your industry.
Automation Alley is a technology business association and business accelerator dedicated to growing the economy of Southeast Michigan and enhancing the region's reputation around the world. As a member of Automation Alley and the Automation Alley Finance Committee, we collaborate with regional partners to provide our members and clients with business resources.
As a trusted business advisor, we are dedicated to helping your business thrive.
Yeo & Yeo's The Widget newsletter explores accounting, tax and financial issues that affect Michigan manufacturers. Read the latest issue.
- Break-even Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- Operational Evaluation
- R & D Analysis
- Section 263A Calculation
- Supply Chain Education
- Team Formation and Accountability
- Evaluation, improvement and integration of supplier, customer and internal relationships
- Activity Based Costing
- Cost Development Model
- Cost Accounting Design
- Inventory Costing & Capitalization Analysis
- Machine Hours Rate Studies
- Outsourcing Evaluation
- Process Costing vs. Job Order Costing
- Standard, Current, and Predictive Costing Analysis
- Inventory Accuracy through Cycle Counting
- Variable vs. Direct Cost Analysis
- Shop Floor Execution Techniques
- Business Process Reengineering
- Benchmarking Practices and Balanced Scorecard
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lower of Cost / Market Study
- Obsolescence Study (Obsolete Inventory)
- Profitability Enhancement Analysis
- Ratio & Trend Analysis
- Tax credits, incentives and abatements
- Sales & Use Tax
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Work/Shop Order Systems
- Custom Programming
- Bar Code Scanning Technologies