As the world changed in the last year, business management practices changed too. To respond to new business needs, Sage has released updates to the ERP solution, Sage 100.
So, what’s new? Here are the highlights.
1. Enhanced security features
Several pre-defined role templates were added to make it easier to create specific roles for your business. Role Maintenance now allows you to quickly assign and remove users from roles and apply changes to multiple roles. Enhanced search and filtering capabilities allow you to find tasks and security options more easily.
These enhancements are not only more convenient; they make it easier for Sage 100 users to prove SOC compliance because they can run a report to show exactly who has access to what part of Sage 100.
2. Improved record-keeping capabilities
More paperless features were added to help companies decrease their carbon footprint and enhance the speed and accuracy of communications.
If you send orders, invoices and other business documents through Sage 100, it now has a detailed log to help confirm these emails are sent without any issues. Sage 100 now supports PDFs, Microsoft Word docs, JPEGs, and other file types associated with journals and registers.
3. Expanded email options
Sage 100 now offers OAuth to authenticate SMTP email requests. Sage 100 customers who use email providers like Gmail or Outlook, which require two-step authentication, can now use those email providers directly in the system.
- Print all sales order recap reports at once – now, accountants can run all sales recap reports with just one click.
- A new Purchases Clearing from History Report allows you to reconcile the purchases clearing account at any time.
- The Purchase Orders module now displays line detail for receipt invoices in history.
- The NEC-1099 non-employee compensation form is now available in Purchase Orders.
Two exciting new offerings now available to Sage 100 customers
1. Host your Sage 100 data on Microsoft Azure with Sage Partner Cloud
Sage Partner Cloud allows you to keep the Sage 100 product you know and love while hosting data in the same reliable cloud provider 95% of Fortune 500 companies know and trust.
2. Launch of Sage Data and Analytics
Get actionable data faster, improve data confidence, and reduce IT costs with the powerful, easy-to-use business intelligence toolkit for Sage 100. Sage Data and Analytics gives Sage 100 users a powerful and easy-to-use business intelligence toolkit complete with live dashboards, graphical cashflow analysis and more—right out of the box.
Want to learn more? Contact Yeo & Yeo Technology.
Information used in this article was provided by our partners at Sage.