Office 365 Solutions for Michigan Businesses
Microsoft Office 365 provides communication, collaboration, security, analytics, data and up-to-date applications for Michigan businesses. Office 365 encompasses all of these capabilities in one package, specifically designed for the way we work.
Office 365 offers a seamless transition with the programs you know best, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and more, while not being tied to just one PC. With the subscription-based model, users are free to work when and where they want on many devices they use every day.
Additional Office 365 collaboration tools
- Skype for Business
- Multi-person editing with SharePoint and Office
- Outlook task tracking through completion
Keeping data secure is a concern for every organization. With Office 365, Microsoft has built-in policies and procedures to keep your data safe. Office 365 uses the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to manage users and to provide authentication, identity management, and access control. Office 365 is continuously updated to enhance security. If you would like more detailed information about Office 365 security, please contact us <link to Contact Us page>.
One of the greatest benefits of Office 365 is the flexibility it offers. When you subscribe to Office 365, you subscribe to a per-user plan, allowing you to scale up and down as needed. This is a cost-effective way to manage your accounts as needed with plans starting as low as $8.25 per user/month.
- Office 365 Business $8.25 user/month
- Office 365 Business Premium $12.50 user/month
- Office 365 Business Essentials $5.00 user/month
- VoIP phones feature HD audio
- Conference calls can be set up quickly, increasing your support and availability to clients
- Access your global directory, and answer and place calls anywhere
- Fixed costs, predictable monthly pricing
- Hosted environments matched to your usage level
- Customized cloud solutions for your needs